Time to tap into my roots...



By roots I mean that I wanted to be a cosmetologist... My Senior year of high school I was going to take that path - cosmetology school that is... it is an honest and noble profession. My Aunt whom I admire greatly and her son both have their license to practice the art... However someone I trusted beyond measure, somehow convinced me to go to college and try that "for a year" . He was an up an coming Attorney in Riverside and I was the babysitter for his 3 young children. He was the voice of God that evening on the drive home because as they say - the rest is history... I am HAPPY to help my daughter color her hair in stages having to spend two days because I miss spots... But I'm even HAPPIER because I became a Teacher and followed the path God had chosen for me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Break

#theshowmustbepaused

Instagram Quizzes