Super Stress




Penny Fell off the Bed... she hit her stairs and hurt her right front leg. I can hardly take it. I sat with her all day Sunday. Finally Anthony said I could take her to the vet. I was so scared she tore a ligament or something by jerking in the fall. I knew it wasn't broken. So Monday I took her to our Vet here on Maude - Victoria Animal Hospital. It's where we took Kody. As usual they were amazing. Because of the virus we couldn't go inside with her. That was worth a Migraine right there... They took her back, examined her, X rays, blood work. I think the price was reasonable. And now I know she is bruised and needs a few days to heal. She has pain medicine to take 1 x per day. Not sure it did much, but we will see. 

This WIPED ME OUT. I don't care who judges me. The worry was off the charts. I couldn't concentrate. I had a headache, an upset stomach and just sat with her for 2 days. I was in bed by 8pm last night. Finally I slept, because I didn't sleep Saturday or Sunday night. Penny can't talk like the kids and say, it's ok Mom, it's not that bad - I'll be fine in a few days. I was sure she was going to be lame for the rest of her life. HUGE SIGH. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Break

#theshowmustbepaused