My very own John Henry!



We watched the Disney "Tall Tales and Legends"  countless times in our younger homeschool years. The bugs would walk around singing this song. Who knew years later I'd have my very own John Henry. He was less than thrilled with my picture taking. Darn. Would have loved an action shot! 
Wonderful, marvelous,
The man with the strength of many.
Brave and bold with a heart of gold,
John Henry was a mighty man.
Born with a hammer right in his hand.
Well, come on John,
You're the one that we're depending on.
Swing that hammer with all your might,
I know you can show them how to do it right.
John Henry, John Henry,
John Henry is a mighty man.
Born with a hammer,
A ten pound hammer,
A twenty pound hammer right in his hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Break

#theshowmustbepaused

Instagram Quizzes