Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge



It is quite MAGICAL to experience a new Disney land. So very blessed to have 44 days left of these passes! Cars Land was amazing when it opened, don't get me wrong - but walking into Galaxy's Edge was like no other. Even though it is based on the "Newer" Star Wars characters, there was just the look and enough classic Star Wars mixed in for my Generation. Cars Land was for kids. Star Wars Land was for me. 

Douglas built his own light saber. The entire experience was incredible. Of course I couldn't stop thinking of my brother AJ and how much he would have loved it. I found myself choking on tears more than once. The smile on Douglas' face lit up the room. When we were done, in his dry tone he said - "okay, childhood complete".  It was perfect in a way I could never accurately describe. Douglas paid for it himself. Pride, accomplishment, and simple childhood fun all wrapped into one. Disney Magic at it's best. Thanks Walt. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Break

#theshowmustbepaused

Instagram Quizzes