Scrappy Sisters

These women have been by my side through thick and thin as I have served God in my mission as a Wife, Mother and Teacher. When I told them I would not be able to join them on our Scrappy Sister weekend because of financial constraints due to my surgery (my disability was actually denied and I am in the process of appealing it), my dear friend Judy Testa decided to pay for my weekend because she could not imagine sharing the room with anyone else! She doesn’t mind I have to sleep with the light on! Who would have known that I am actually struggling emotionally with my recovery and would NEED these wonderful women ever so much this weekend. GOD knew. God placed each and every one of them carefully in my life and they are a treasure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Break

#theshowmustbepaused

Instagram Quizzes