The Encore Experience

Lauren was featured today on the Encore High School Instagram account. They are running a: "What will you take away from the Encore Experience" Feature. 

Her reply: 

A strong sense of responsibility and leadership (that was first started by my amazing mother through our fabulous homeschooling using the Thomas Jefferson Education model.) Encore gave me the opportunity to help lead the student body in ASB. (I never would have been elected without the clever idea of these fantastic give aways my mom helped me with): 
Encore has also given me a chance to express myself in ways most public schools can't. Encore has also given many opportunities to perform with other talented artists and students (another skill I developed through my homeschool summer camp program theater experience, "Camp Crabtree, where we put on a theatrical production each summer).

I want to go to college to be a psychologist. My goal is to earn my doctorate degree in medical psychology and help people all around the world. 

- Lauren Gandara ASB General Treasurer



As you can see Lauren has blossomed into an amazing young woman, but she still remembers her roots as a homeschool student :-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Break

#theshowmustbepaused

Instagram Quizzes