Time to work on me

I never turn off or stop. I am always giving of myself. Well, tomorrow I will have to stop that for awhile. It’s going to be weird. When I had surgery the last time, they handed me a human I then needed to take care of. There was no concept of recovery. There was no longer ME. I have been perfectly ok with that. It kinda stinks God had to do something so drastic to get my attention, but her sure has it. I have 5 weeks to focus on myself. Thank you God for the gift you are giving me. Be with my family as they have to pick up the slack. Be with my SCA family as they have to learn to appreciate how much I did for them and adjust to their new reality. Be with me and guide my focus. Keep me strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Break

#theshowmustbepaused

Instagram Quizzes