Lock the Car Doors!

Sometimes "bad" things can spark great memories... I went out to the truck this morning to discover it had been broken into. Nothing was taken - but they rummaged through my stuff. We can't tell if I left it unlocked, or if they somehow got into it remotely, pried the door... however they did it it sparked a memory of a time my brother AJ and his family flew to California to visit. I don't remember the year. When he got here he could not remember if he had locked his car at the airport. Since he had ONSTAR - and they had the ability to remotely lock the car he decided to call them... this phone call was HYSTERICAL. Listening to my brother try to explain he was in California and the car was in (New Jersey I think?) - then when the operator agreed to try the remote locking service, she was obviously reading a script because she told my brother to step away from the car! We could hardly contain our laughter. First of all if we were near the car we could lock it ourselves and secondly he just finished explaining how the car was in a completely different state. AJ was one of the funniest people I have ever known. I really miss his laugh. The girls and I laughed again today thinking back! Warmed my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Break

#theshowmustbepaused

Instagram Quizzes